“The Library Book” by Susan Orlean
Join other NELA 2019 attendees in reading and discussing this Washington Post top ten book of the year, NYT bestselling book and notable book of 2018 that is part mystery, part history, and part love letter to libraries everywhere!
- Read or listen to the book prior to conference.
- Pick up an exclusive “Library Book” sticker at registration. Display it on your name badge or other prominent place.
- Join us for a lively discussion of the book at (Sunday, 4:30pm, Monday, 2:00pm, Tuesday, 9:00am), led by conference committee members. Discussion questions will be sent out in advance of the conference. You can view the full conference schedule HERE.
- Strike up a discussion of your own with other attendees wearing the badge.
- Join in the discussion group on NELA’s Facebook page!